1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 2 plug 3port Iso question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by asphaltwarrior1, Feb 10, 2015.

1. asphaltwarrior1

asphaltwarrior1 Member

All the new FleetFlex plows are Isolation Module plows right? I looked at Fisher's site and it shows all the new plows are 3 port Iso with 2 truck plugs is that correct? My new MM2 7.6 SD is 3 port Iso 2 plug.

Hoping this will help also for this thread .

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

yes to all ur questions
  3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

The thread you posted is about an older 2 plug relay setup. The newer 2 plug fleet flex will not work with the older 2 plug relay set up.
  4. asphaltwarrior1

asphaltwarrior1 Member

Thanks i was wondering if that was what the concept was behind the Fleet Flex set-up. Sounds silly of me but figured I'd ask. Are there 3 plug Iso plows? Reason I ask is my buddies have 3 plug plows that are a acouple years old and one that is brand new from last Feb and they are 3 plug... Should add they are Western and the new truck was supposed to be wired 2 plug but they needed it three like the others.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

3 plug setup use a module for lights only. 2 plug fleet flex use module for lights and another for plow functions. I recently learned that DD will no longer sell plow assemblies with the 3 plug but you can still by the parts to make it a 3 plug.