1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fish-stik help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by WOODY367, Nov 14, 2015.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I have a Fisher fish-stik for my MM2 HD The controller works but sometimes I go to lift the blade and the pump starts but the valve does not open"you hear the pump straining. Hit the button a few times and it works fine. I had it happen to angle both ways once but mainly up. I put a joy stick controller on it and all works fine any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm thinking it's the fish-stik.Not sure how close you are to a dealer but you could take it down with the plow hooked up and see what a new fish-stik does.They do sell new circuit boards to rebuild them and there are company's who you can send it out and have it rebuilt.