1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fish Stick Q?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Radguy, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Radguy

Radguy Member

How long do you have to hold down the down button to get the float light to come on? And the float light would come on where the power light is right?

I think it's working I just don't think the light is working, by that I mean, I can hold the button down a few seconds and let go, then go to the front of the truck and push the ram down. That means it's floating right? Otherwise I wouldn't be able to push it down.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

Yes, if you can manualy push the ram down, you are floating.

3. BWinkel

BWinkel Senior Member

The owner's manual says .75 seconds. Sounds like you're in float mode if you can push it down.

4. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

usually it takes about 1-2 seconds to come on. Some of our controls when they first came out did not have a float indicator on the face plate. Sounds as though you might have one of those.

5. Radguy

Radguy Member

Ok Thanks for the info guys:waving: