1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fish stick doesnt work

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by LoudnLifted88, Dec 13, 2011.

1. LoudnLifted88

LoudnLifted88 Member

well i have been having problems with my fish stick it use to work when it wanted to then it would only work when i pressed it firmly and now it wont work at all im using the box type control right now as a back up but i really like my hand held controller any ides on how to fix it?

the truck is a 1998 gmc sierra

the plow is a 2002 fisher 7.5 mm2

the isolation module is the 4 port one but idk how old it is because i bought it used of cl with the push plates and half the harness

2. LON

LON Senior Member

needs a new 56473 PCB Assembly w/Keypad & Label

3. LoudnLifted88

LoudnLifted88 Member

how much will this cost me and where can i get one?

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

They are expensive, cheapest I've seen this year is $149.95 from a guy in NJ on Ebay, Fisher dealers get even more.

5. LoudnLifted88

LoudnLifted88 Member

yeah i looked them up last night i can buy a used working one on craigslist for 150ish or a brand new one for 210 so i guess ill just save for a new one

6. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

That 149.95 is just for the replacement pc board, then add shipping.