1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First year of plow at Storage

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Milwaukee, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I thought I post pile I make. It first time use truck and plow at Storage I can see why it USELESS with straight plow. heard more snow this week :dizzy: I can see why he keep ask me if I could help him plow at his storage. Try make video but not great. Need figure how to mount camera on dashboard without bounce.

01 F250 V8 5.4L with 4.10. Can't believe it survive.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Looks like a good size pile Mil. Your gonna have to get some wings or maybe a Get Wide power plow :)
  3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Well first he told me he is think buy V plow but too expensive. He tell me if that F250's engine blew up I could have for cheap and he buy new F250 or F350 with V plow.

for now I have Uncle's brother weld homemade wing on that.

And replace 4 bolts with 5 grade 18 bolts on boss mount make huge difference. It raise plow higher than before. Could stack snow better than before.
  4. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009