1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First year looks good!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hi, I can't wait for it to start snowing! I have a pretty full schedule of residentials, between 8-16 each snow storm. Only a few are less than $35 or 40 each time. Hopefully all goes well. I'm still in highschool (I'm homeschooled) so I have plenty of jobs for now. I'm in the process of getting my business legal and insured, as well as gettin workman's comp. I'm going to be having 1-2 guys working with me, because for a few of them, they have a dealine of like 7 in the morning. So, anyway, I hope you guys are in the same situation I'm in, it's a good one to be in. Until it snows!

P.S. Now if only I could get people to pay that much for mowing!:gunsfiring::dizzy: