1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First XLS fluid change

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ratherbfishin, Nov 19, 2014.

1. ratherbfishin

ratherbfishin Senior Member

Is it me or is it a major PITA to change the fluid on the XLS? Impossible to get to the reservoir drain without removing hoses first. Hose fittings cannot be accessed without removing lift piston, WTF! Tough to do without making a mess.
  2. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

3. ratherbfishin

4. F250/XLS

F250/XLS Senior Member
    from Canada

Ahahahahah souvenirs,,,, my dealer got me into going back for a tune up the following season for warranty purposes he says ,,,,,, i had a few fittings leaking under warranty so i went ,,,,,,wow got out and was leaking
    From everywhere ,,,,,,had to go back 3 times before they got it .now i m kind of SCARED to even look for a leak.
  5. ratherbfishin

Ya, no leaks here(fingers crossed!) There certainly is a lot of fitting though!