1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First white stuff of the year

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Sticks, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

OK ok ok... its not much but still its snow.

Belleville Ontario

Where I work full time.

2. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Oh! I see your from Windsor. Now I see why all the excitement. Wait till DAFF sees that stuff.:D
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Looks equivalent to a New Jersey blizzard! :D
  4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

:laughing::laughing::laughing: that just isnt right
  5. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

dont show grandveiw, we dont need to hear him wine
  6. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Sure is foobared here in Canuckland this year. Was watching the Weather Network last nite and they were commenting on that. Ontario way down in snow amounts and B.C. way up. They showed Whistler where the ski season just started and they are just shy of the total amt. of snow for all of last winter, and the season has just started.

Defintly foobared here in Nova Scotia. We were up to our butts in it this time last year, and they are calling for 14 degrees tommorrow! :realmad:
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hahahahahaha sad but true.....well almost....
  8. F150dash

F150dash Member

Another rain storm coming on thursday and 16 degrees. We had some white stuff here today enough to cover the grass and that was it. The snow can hold off till after next Wed. going to Ocean Truck in Dartmouth to get my new plow installed. Looks like we might see some snow by the end of next week here in northern nova scotia. Quite a change from last nov and dec.
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah i forgot you and enzo are season plowers....that avg a whole 5 more inches of snow then me.
  10. carver60

carver60 Senior Member

our first snow here in fort erie was noly about 3 inches...but melted the next 12 hours lol. cant wait for the lake effect from lake erie this year...if it ever comes thanks to global warming... :'(
  11. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

i hear ya
    tonight is our first snow in southeast wisconsin there saying 2-5 inches
  12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Why aren't you out plowing? I was in Brookfied tonight, and it was snowing pretty hard. Then I got to Washington County, and it wasn't doing anything. I was kinda dissappointed. Really looking forward to it.
  13. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

it just started sticking to the cement down here. all the companys around town have there plows on and are ready. i still got to do some finishing touches on my plow hopfully wont b to bad to shovel. just got my headers on the truck today watched the snow in the afternoon made me get it done real quick
  14. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

How'd you make out yesterday. We only got wet snow that disappeared as soon as it hit the ground, here in Chester...:realmad:

15. F150dash

F150dash Member

We got a good 15 cms, wet and heavy.....glad it was Sunday and no one was in a rush. Had to pull out the snowblower, it's been a long day. Can't wait till Wed. Looks like the possibility of more snow here on wed night. might get to try the new plow out Thursday.
  16. Bay Boy

Bay Boy Junior Member

first snow fall in Cape Breton

about 10cm of snow

17. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

Did they find that missing little boy out there?
  18. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Nope, not yet. Ground searchers were out all nite, as well as a chopper from the CAF. Not good.....

19. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Hopefully we'll get some of it if it hits on Wed! :)