1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Video post for Me...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by millsaps118, Jan 27, 2009.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

This is my first time ever trying to edit a video, and just learned how to use Youtube. If it sucks let me know. I had limited video to use that I shot myself with my new cam so I just tried to keep the decent stuff. Also mixed in some old stills before I put on the snow flap.

If we ever get snow again I'll try to shot some better footage and try it again.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sFHj1IC3K4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sFHj1IC3K4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Its says its a private video and to accept your friend request to watch it??

3. millsaps118

Oops....Here, I'll try it again. Let me know if this works.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sFHj1IC3K4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sFHj1IC3K4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

nice vid...gotta love the V.

what were you plowing during the last part of the video?

5. millsaps118

Thanks......

I wasn't plowing much.....lol. Customer called and wanted me to clean some of the slop off the lot before it refroze that night.

I just noticed that there is no sound.....I had music on that but I guess I can't use it.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  6. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

nice vid looks like you got a nice place to plow and do you have a rubber flap for the plow? if not it will help keep the snow from flying into your window

7. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Sweet Vid! I cant believe that much snow comes over the top of the plow with that Rubber flap on there? And yes he has one on you can see it folded up in the middle of the V blade. I like the camera angles, that roof mount is pretty sweet! Oh and HELLLLLOO box truck! lol

8. millsaps118

Thanks....I do have a flap, some of the pics were old....before I put it on.
    Thanks....It was really windy that day, 15-20+ mph gusts, and of course my longest run was right into it.:realmad:

9. millsaps118

I'm gonna try to repost the vid, hopefully with some music this time.....

10. MileHigh

I had music the first time I watched..

Linkin Park.

11. millsaps118

I know....YT caught it tho and muted it now, Copyright issue so I deleted it. Pretty lame to watch w/o music.

12. MileHigh

In your video...you forgot to metion the band, song, and record label.

Thats why they pulled the tunes.

I had this happen to one of my vids...started giving credit to the artists...and nobody cared.

13. millsaps118

I tried that and still was muted. YT now scans uploads for copyright infringement automatically, if its detected they won't allow it.

14. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

so post it so we can at least WATCH the video. :)

15. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

the link says video removed

16. millsaps118

First Video post for Me - Take 2

Ok here it is with some music that would work, not my first choice of song but its better than nothing.......
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7X-Rm0alxnA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7X-Rm0alxnA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. Govbradst555

Govbradst555 Member

Very nice!!

18. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

nice video, looks like you could use a couple of chunks of rubber for flaps.

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

hey thats a good song

20. millsaps118

Thanks...

I do have a flap. In the beginning of the vid when its coming over the hood I was pushing into a head-wind, gusts 15-20mph and it was single digit temps so the snow that just fell was really light.
    Some of the pics were old, before I put the flap on.

Thanks for the comp:drinkup:
    Bostons cool, but what I originally used was more fitting......