1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

first timer

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by wooddan, Mar 26, 2011.

1. wooddan

wooddan Junior Member
    from Mass

I was wondering which online dealer to use? I plan on undercoating my f250 supercab and will be buying 4 spray cans. Also any tips

2. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Buy it in a gallon container. 4 cans is not going to be enough. I use 1 can everytime I coat just 1 plow. Get an undercoating gun, and spray it everywhere. Make sure to get up inbetween fender wells real thick.

3. wooddan

wooddan Junior Member
    from Mass

i was trying to avoid a gun cause i only have a pancake compressor. but it looks like its the right way.

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

you could always brush it on where you can reach and use the spray can with the extension wand www.kellsportproducts.com sells to get where you can't reach with the brush :)

5. tawilson

tawilson Senior Member

My 220v air compressor blew it's cookies again so I'm using a pancake compressor and a air paint gun. It's working just gotta go slow. It'll do till I get another compressor.