1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Timer, Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by mas3372, Dec 27, 2008.

1. mas3372

mas3372 Junior Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have plowed a little in the past. Using other people trucks and doing small jobs to help out friends. This year, I have decided to make some money in the winter. I own a successufl powerwashing company I operate in the summer. I just bought a 2008 Ford 350 Super duty diesle and am having a 8.5' snow dogg stainless put on it as I type. I have several Powerwashing customers that I will be plowing for in the winter (driveways) and I have good friend who will sub me out during storms. He will for the most part take me under his wing and show me the ropes.

I don't expect to make a killing this year, just make enough to break even and learn a thing or two and maybe a few extra bucks.

Thats my story. Just wanted to say hi and I will be searching a ton to educate myself before I pester people with my questions. If I repeat a question that has been asked and answered, please realize that I do take the time to search and perhaps I did not find an answer or the posts I read did not satisfy my inquiry.

Thanks in advance for you help.
  2. russ130

russ130 Senior Member

Welcome aboard. You can always ask in an old thread too. When you do that the thread comes to the top in that category.
  3. go plow

go plow Senior Member

you will find that this site is full of info and good people, glad to see you here!
  4. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

I have 2 customers in nprthern RI you can have.... pay little, complain lots
  5. mas3372

mas3372 Junior Member

I can deal with the complaining, but they need to pay good to be heard. Thanks anyways.