1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First timer here

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Synergyracing, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I just started my own business on the side for snow plowing...I have a 02 Dodge Rams Quad cab 4x4 Diesel wih a 7'6" Ultra mount Pro series plow. The question I have is how do I go about soliciting a small, rich subdivision (15 houses) to try and get a group rate. I have smaller homes in a particular sub that I do (about 9) which will take me about 10 mins each. Anyone want to share a flyer setup or method for picking up customers this way? Feel free to e-mail:

2. Joey D

Joey D Senior Member

I would think that most are signed up by now for the current year. You could drive the street you want to do get all the addresses and do a mailer, can't hurt and may help for next year.
  3. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

You could do flyers..ALOT of residential people wait until the 1st snow, then they start calling :eek: You should also check the papers and phone book for your local snowplowers and see if you can get some sub contracting work. ** Dont forget to get your insurance.
  4. KenP

KenP Senior Member