1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First time using the blizzard

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by lodogg89, Jan 2, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Well i got to use my blizzard for the first time for about 12 hours on sunday. All in All it worked good. Biggest problem was the blade tripping, but i think i have figured that out now with the spring adjustment. Next problem was the lights. They are bright enough for me, but arent tall enough. When the plow is up, it blocks like 1/2 the light. Plow did also seem a little week back dragging, but we did have some ice underneath. The plow was nice for tight areas though, and the blade moves super fast which is nice.
  2. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

hey lodogg, want meet up some place sat afternoon? 1-13-07 I could help check on your plow with springs and lights.. you should check out my what I did to it. am sure my needs bit work on need to do it.
  3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

ill send you a text today steve, maybe we could meet up before we start to plow.