1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First storm in the Bean!!!! (Gratuitous posing inside)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ducaticorse, Dec 30, 2012.

1. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

One of our more particular accounts. We are about to unload the bobcat to do the detail work, lay another yard of magic salt, and be on our way. Got about 5 inches here tonight. Thank you powers that be!

Kelley Plow.jpg

2. ducaticorse

from we

That's not me in the middle, I'm taking the picture.

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks good. Put up some more.

4. 04FordF250

04FordF250 Junior Member

Cool looking background. Great picture.

5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Neat, lets see some more!

6. ducaticorse

from we

That was the only one I got that night. We worked hard for about 36 hours straight starting about 10 hours before the storm readying stuff and pre-treating. Bit off way more than I could chew account wise this year. With last year being a dud, it was too easy to forget how tough this work really is. And BOOM! all of a sudden you're overwhelmed. That, and the fact I was down a bobcat and a one ton didn't help either.