1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First storm...First driveway...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tracy89, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

Was a little upset. Plowed entire driveway and was making my last pass to just clean it up a little and this was the outcome...

2. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

And what no one will see in this picture is the giant rock directly behind my truck that is the size of my truck...didnt make much money on this one after paying to get pulled out by my other truck and then paying a buddy to pull my other truck out...

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol, Been there, done that.
  4. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

So what exactly happen? You fell off the edge of the driveway?
  5. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

yea there was a huge ditch where my truck is in the picture and just got a little to close...went to back out. didnt have enough weight in the back and the whole back of my truck slid sideways. and of course i didnt want to call anyone when it was this bad. Tried to pull forward got the plow hung up on the snowbank and it just went down hill from there...mix my anger with no traction...doesnt end well.
  6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

This time of year just make a path so people can get out. It's all going to be gone by Monday anyway. Nothing is frozen yet, which is why the right front went straight down.