1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

first snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by shep2004, Nov 29, 2003.

1. shep2004

shep2004 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Well here in Lebanon, Indiana the downtown streets are as slick as ever after steady flurries and snow, same in Indianapolis. Just thought I wouold share. I sense a big storm.
  2. 1st snow = me happy
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

we had flurry's yesterday almost non stop. nothing stuck to the road but it was nice to see snow again:)
  4. Hiwire

Hiwire Member

We had about 4 inches here yesterday and more in some drifts. First time plowing this year. Its amazing how fast it all comes back after a couple drops of the blade. Just hate pushing around the lawn areas with how wet and warm its been. Got that gravel ridge out of the center of the neighbors drive now:realmad: and that dirt hump on the ege of the drive is now in the back yard. A little cold weather and it will all be much better.
  5. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Yup got a litttle under 2" in the Cleveland area. Good enough for a light plow but mostly salting. I think we're already behind from last year though. I'm sensing a average year.
  6. VThick

VThick Junior Member
    from Vermont

The Forecast was calling for 3-6" of snow here in Central VT. We only got 2". It looked like a blizzard when it came down. Got the plow on ready to go, but nothing. Just a warm up run. We'll be ready when it comes.
  7. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Ahhhh the ole plow hitch up, sure to end the snowflakes.