1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First SNOW of the season.

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ECO Landscaping, Nov 5, 2010.

1. ECO Landscaping

ECO Landscaping Junior Member

This morning woke to an inch of the white fluffy stuff.

One down two hundred to go.

I'll post pic later.

You got to love northen mi.

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

I started out in Petoskey, MI this morning and there were flurries at 6:00am. Near Grayling, there were cars getting on I-75, coming from the west, that were covered in snow. Oh yeah.....BRING IT.

3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I'll be up in mio/ fairview tommorow, I hope there's an inch or so on the gorund :D too bad that won't happen :(

4. VIPHGM

VIPHGM Senior Member

aj what are you doing up in mio.... those use to be my old stopping grounds a few years back... u going to bullgap?? too cold to ride.... not enough snow yet to cruise? sure too damn cold to go canoeing... lol .. maybe hunting?

5. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I'm going to set up my tree stand around mt. Tom
    about a mile past Pennsylvania crossing. Hunting next weekend. Hopefuly I'll bring home my third buck. :)
    I've heard of bull gap but I haven't a clue as to where it is.

6. VIPHGM

VIPHGM Senior Member

just east by a few miles of down town..... near the hardware store .... we stay off of state land between rose city and mio off of 664 i believe near mack lake in some back woods area..... we use to have a cabin off of the ausable river years back