1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Snow in Northern NJ Pics!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mkwl, Jan 18, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Here's a few pics from a few minutes ago. I plowed my driveway (only had about 1/2", not enough to plow clients), to collect snow for my brothers "snow jump". Got to plow for th first time this season...not much, but it's better than nothing!:nod:

Here's the pics:

Snow atv 1.jpg

snow atv 2.jpg

snow atv 3.jpg

snow atv 5.jpg

snow atv 6.jpg

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

If thats all the snow you have gotten all year, I would have plowed all the accounts! We have only had 3 snowfalls this year, and they have all been about a half to an inch, and we plow them! Hell at this point I think I would plow them at a 1/4 inch, lol

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

True, but I don't think I could convince my clients to pay to have 1/2" of snow plowed, since they pay per push.

4. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Try posting those pics alittle bit bigger if you can...

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

a half inch i would jump on like a blizzard about now

6. tkahike

tkahike Member

We only got a dusting here.

7. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

It's been snowing here about 2-3 times a week since beginning of Dec.,even as i'm typing this.it's picked up now with lake effect pretty good..about a foot maybe by the time said and done by sunday...but look out Syracuse and area..your supposed to get hammered tomorrow

8. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea we got about a half an inch ans I was like hell that is more then enough to plow!!!:nod: payup

9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

You plowed last night, and charged for it?!?:dizzy:

10. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Well yes and no. Not going to charge alot but going to charge. Plus I salted. I was surprised to see how big the piles were when I was done. Im going to post pics on this one thread tomorrow will paste the address here.

11. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member