1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First snow haul of the year

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by toyotaplow, Jan 25, 2012.

1. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

A few pictures of us cleaning up one of our lots with the loader.
    Photo094.jpg

Photo093.jpg

Photo095.jpg

Photo094.jpg

Photo093.jpg

Photo095.jpg

2. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

A few more from today working with the town.
    Photo096.jpg

Photo098.jpg

Photo100.jpg

Photo102.jpg

Photo096.jpg

Photo098.jpg

Photo100.jpg

Photo102.jpg

3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Good load. I hate seeing guys rip off their customers with half loads where its barely over the sideboard. My motto is if you aren't worried about hitting the stoplights its not full.

4. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

When we were hauling for our own customers the guy loading us thought it would be funny to put a giant frozen snowball on the top of my load. I ended up pulling down a phone line with it on my way to our snow dump. We don't consider it a full load until it is running off the sides, it's only snow.

5. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

ahhh your so lucky! ive been dying to haul some snow around my town, only problem is, theres no snow!

no snow to haul, and too wet for site work/ home building makes me one bored trucker!