1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Snow for Northern New Jersey!!!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by JeepPlow18, Nov 13, 2007.

1. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

They said that it would only be less then an inch at most. But they were dead wrong, we ended up getting TWO AND A HALF INCHES!!!:bluebounc The bad thing about this was most ground surfaces were too hot so there was no accumulation on the ground, but on the grass and my tuck well thats were the real accumulation was. The angle was weird but the ruler does say 2.5 inches haha. enjoy:drinkup:

November 10, 2007-1.jpg

November 10, 2007-2.jpg

November 10, 2007-3.jpg

November 10, 2007-4.jpg

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i dont think that should count for your yearly total xysport
    hey could ya send some down south

3. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Well thats what I would call " a tease". Dosn't look like that was very plowable. But its a start.

4. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

You're lucky man- all we got here was rain! Hope we get snow soon- perferably after I finnish my leaf cleanups!

5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

mostly rain in pa however weather is calling for rain changing too snow thursday. nice tho:D

6. aulen

aulen Junior Member

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thats what I was thinking to but hey it accumulated so I guess it counts. None at all on the black top but some people said it was getting slushy around midnight. The higher elevations in town got a little more and that is were it got a little slushy. It snowed from 5pm Friday to about 9am Saturday. Yes It was a tease but it was nice to see the white stuff return!!!

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

That's just a tease! I'm not wantng any snow till all the clean-ups and such are done! Then it can snow as much as it wants!

9. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

nice i cannt wait untill we get some snow

10. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Looks more like 2 3/8".......

11. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

haha, we had all rain in central dirty jerrz.. what ever happened to noreasters? We rarely get them anymore.

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah we got the same here, about 1" stuck to the road. It was a mjor pita to me though because now all my cleanups are burried under snow & sopping wet. :angry:

13. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea I know sorry im tilting it. Thats on the roof of my truck so I was streaching haha

14. NJjunior973

NJjunior973 Senior Member
    from NW NJ

Wowow hahaha

15. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Damn way to bring back an old thread-from 4 years ago!