1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

first snow comming for Indiana

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by shep2004, Dec 4, 2003.

1. shep2004

shep2004 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Its 133 pm and im waiting till I get the call from Hittle Snow Company Inc. But as far im concerned im ready to rock and roll.
    1-3 inches tonight and another couple tommor.
  2. Stovezbt

Stovezbt Junior Member

Looks like it is coming in tommorrow. Are you in indy or where?? There are a few of us from Hamilton county on here. I live in sheridan-actually in the country.

Where they got you plowing??

3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Just looked outside... RAIN!!!

I guess I shouldn't complain. The temperature is dropping. It is at 37 degrees and it is 5:20p.m. Hopefully by early morning there will be something to plow.
  4. UPS

UPS Junior Member

Hoping we get some down here too....I'm afraid I may be a little too far south though....I will just have to wait and see....Nothing but rain so far though 6:30pm Thurs.
  5. shep2004

shep2004 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I actually live in Lebanon, Indiana. Im plowing Whitestown Firedepartment and i was assigned to plow at College Park in Indy at 86th and Michigan Rd.