1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First seaon with my own truck

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by CaptainSmokey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

Well this is my first season with my own truck and Plow. heres a nice pice of my set up A 2006 Dodge 2500 with a New Boss 8ft

2. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

looks good. Can't go wrong with The BOSS! Good luck with it this season
  3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Great...Hope you have a GREAT winter...payup
  4. cleansweep007

cleansweep007 Senior Member

Great looking truck !! I am sure you are gonna love that boss.
  5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Nice rig. Plow safe and enojoy
  6. CaptainSmokey

thanks eveyone! cant wait for the first snow this season.:drinkup:

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

That's to nice of a truck for your 1st year. You should down grade to something like a 98 RAM so you wont feel to bad with that 1st scratch. Nice guy that I am I offer my 98 up for trade so you can get your feet wet using a real used truck and get use to the feel before using something so nice.
  8. CaptainSmokey

thanks for the offer but it might be my first truck and plow set up . But NOT my first time plowing snow. been doing it for bout 6yrs now! i used to use a F450 with a myers 7.5 :nod:....