1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First run with New HD Went great, until?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by BMAN1, Dec 5, 2010.

1. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

Actually love the plow, pushing about six inches of new lake effect today and then the up button on my controller started acting up. It is working intermitently right now. Not good when the grass is still soft and you want the blade to come up fast at the end of the run. Anyone else have this problem? My fisher controller acted this way after five years and I replaced it. I didnt expect this after 2 hours? The plow was working flawless to this point. Really like the action and the feel of it.

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Call your Dealer ASAP and have them send you a new one.

3. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

I called My dealer Sunday night at 10 OM and he was at the shop! He said come down and grab a new one. Awesome guy! He said this is only his third warranty issue with straight blades and the were all the handheld controller.