1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First push video!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Nov 27, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Ok, now that I got everyone excited thinking you where going to get to see a new video, im sorry. We did get about a half and inch and 50mph winds last night though so we did have to go and move a few drifts last night with the pickups. Heres a real short and uncut video.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

yea, when i saw who posted it, i was excited!!! Still, there was a pile of snow there!!! I WANT SNOW (even though i'm not ready for it)
  3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Nice u can send some my way
  4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great video keep them coming !!!! so are uploading everything to you tube now over putfile ?
  5. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Plowing to the oldies!
  6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Cool video! Just enough to wish for a little more eh?
    By the way, is that a back up camera screen in the middle of the dash?
  7. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

You do realize you just gave everyone a snowgasim dont you?
  8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

We need some snow!!!!!!!!1
  9. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

Awesome vid. Can you get some pics of the monitor in your truck. And a website for the camera? How much did you pay for it?
  10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was great!
  11. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Also curious about the cameria. What make is it? Any problems with snow accumulation on it?

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Yes that is a backup camera. We just installed it about a week ago and so far we love it. The camera on that pickup is mounted on the drop box on the sander with a shield around it that I made. I was a little nervous about mounting it there with the vibration while running the sander, but it seems to be alright. Haven't had any snow build up on it yet, of course there hasn't been much snow yet, so we will see. The brand is called cab cam. I'm not sure if they have they have a website or not. I was in our boss dealer one day and he had them there and I liked the looks of them so I got one. We went back the other day and bought another one but haven't installed it yet. My dealers price was 390.00 on them, but I bought his last one on monday. I'll take some pictures soon, cause you all know I love to take pictures, lol.

And yes I also had multiple snowgasims that night, lol, LMAO!!!
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  13. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

xysportRUN RUN RUDOLPH!!!! Now I've got that song stuck in my head!! Send some of that our way (the snow, not Rudolph!!) Looking forward to this years vids.:drinkup:
  14. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

nice, your year has started.

BJ's has a wireless backup cam for $80, anybody try that yet? plug the monitor into your cig and the camera hooks onto the license plate and is powered by the license plate light.
  15. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Um, that was cool and ditto to the song. I cant get it outta my head!!!:dizzy:
  16. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

Congrats, you were out plowing before me but the lake effect machine should be cranking soon!
  17. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Jerk. Quit teasing us, especially the ones without snow.:dizzy:

Kidding, Let's see more.

18. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Very cool

What strobes are you running?

can you send some of that USPS priority to any of us wanting some?
  19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice vid Thats a good amount of snow from drifts.
  20. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Nice, Your getting me excited but i'm still doing leaf cleanups.