1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Problem With My Snoway...

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by MOWBIZZ, Dec 13, 2007.

1. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

If you can call it that...one of the pins on the jackstand broke...and yes I forgot to put the stand up one day last week...I heard a little "scrape" backing out of my driveway and went "hmmmm" wonder what that was...?LOL Then pulling into the gas station another "scraping noise"....I said...."hmmmm" ?? This time I got out and there was the stand in the down position...DOH??!!!! I pulled a Homer Simpson...!

Anyway, I goes up to my dealer (Pro Image in NH) to get a replacement pin...Mike comes out and says " I won't charge you this time...the only way you can break this is to forget the stand"!!

No flies on him...I admitted to leaving it down...wasn't trying to hide that fact but he still gave me the part for free...Thanks Mike!

I won't forget that again!!

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Great dealer service. I took my stand off and just use a small floor jack. Hated the stand anyway.

3. JeepTJ

JeepTJ Senior Member

On the top of the power pack, I wrote the word "JACK" and on the backside of the lightbar I wrote the "JACK". So far it has worked! :eek: Maybe Sno-Way should stencil the word "JACK" on the back of the lightbar (facing the driver) at the factory. :nod:

Fran

4. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Hmmmmm.....

GREAT IDEA..MAYBE EVEN ONE OF THOSE RED FLAGS like it's an armed warhead...lol

Or better yet have a backward facing "LED" reminder that flashes "Jack" "Jack" "Jack" on the back of the light frame...SMARTER-BETTER-STRONGER "NEATER"
    THRU TECHNOLOGY..!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  5. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

me to. but mine got removed by a street:rolleyes: