1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Problem Ever

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Sod God 1, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Sod God 1

Sod God 1 Junior Member

Please help me figure this out!
    The parking lamps don't turn on any of my plows when I have the plows connected to my 93 F 250. All the other lights work (truck and plow), turn signals, high and low beams I have checked all the schematics from the manual, and followed all wiring and relays The only thing I haven't checked is the connectors on the truck side to the running lamps. If anybody has info please help me out, it is making me CRAZY!!!
  2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

well so far you havnt checked the first thing i would check, the power source where it connects to the truck.
  3. Sod God 1

Sod God 1 Junior Member

I'll check all the terminals in the morning. I did not think that would have been the problem considering I don't have any other electrical failures. I'll take a look at it!
  4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

check the bulbs too. one of my works plows had both bulbs burnt out on one side. who knows how that happened.? :)
  5. Sod God 1

Sod God 1 Junior Member

Done that

Yeah I tried that already on the truck and plow, running lights work on the truck. But when I hook up to my 7' 6", 8' 6" or the 9' 2" none of the running lights work. But all the lights on all three plows work fine on any of the other trucks. It has to be some kind of connection inside the one truck.