1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First post

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by S185snow, Jan 24, 2016.

1. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Hey what's up everyone? First time on plowsite, but I've been on LS for 3 years under another username. I used to own my own business but now I work for a public garden as a maintenance tech part time. We use a walk behind tractor and backpack blower for sidewalks and have an 83 dodge ram 3500 with plow and a bobcat s185 for the bigger stuff. I have prior experience running wheel loaders, compact tractors, and bobcats. I do have a youtube channel and upload videos frequently. I'll be sure to put the link up in a sec. I'm happy to answer any questions, but I'm looking forward to being apart of this site.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to PS.

3. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Thanks man for the welcome.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to the majors.

5. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

Some of use/we have had minor accumulations this year welcome to PS

6. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Thank you man
    Yeah, we just got 8 or 9 inches, and freezing rain is coming our way. Thanks for the welcome!

7. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

8-9" snowfall....nice. Welcome to Plowsite!

8. S185snow

S185snow Junior Member
    from VA

Thanks man, yeah it was a very good sized storm!