1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Post

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Pugz, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Pugz

Pugz Junior Member

Hey all,

Been reading this forum in the background for about a year now and decided to join up to further grow my knowledge along side my growing business.

Started last year doing residential with a way to light rig, Ford ranger 4x4 with a Suburbanite plow. I've since upgraded to a F250 and a Western Pro Plow and love it. I serve a smaller group of clients around 20 at this time and am looking to grow through subbing and also acquiring a few larger contracts. In talks for a subdivision of 40 villas.

Anyways I look forward to learning from you all here.

Pugz

2. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction PlowSite.com Addict

That subdivision plus your 20 places you so already I would think would keep you pretty busy. Congrats on the new setup and good luck. By the way. Where ya from?

3. Pugz

Pugz Junior Member

For sure, if I get that busy I will be taking my father-in-law on his help and maybe hiring another guy for the sidewalks on the blowers. I am from Mishawaka Indiana basically the same as saying South Bend it's one big area. I just finished repainting the profile I got it for a steal at $1000 just had surface rust. I'll post some pictures of my refinish.

Very excited because we are finally getting 2 to 5 inches very possibly tonight