1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First post my 2010 chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CHEVYLIFER, Jan 21, 2011.

1. CHEVYLIFER

CHEVYLIFER Junior Member

Ive been lurking on this site for a long time now ia find everything on here interesting and very helpful. I dont have a plow yet and i dont think iam going to put one on this truck iam looking for a 2500 HD reg cab long bed but havent had any luck yet but here is wat i have so far.
    The first pic is a couple weeks after i bought it.
    The second is the headache rack and toolbox i put on it.
    and the third pic is after installing the 2.25 inch ready lift leveling kit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bens95cobra8594

Bens95cobra8594 Junior Member

Nice truck. Depending on what kind of plow you get, I've had great success with Timbrens in the front of Chevy/GM trucks over time. They really make a difference with a plow hanging on the front. Good luck!

3. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

truck and toolbox look good!

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome, nice truck you have.

5. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Put a plow on that 1/2 ton. I was a little worried at first I have a 2010 GMC 1500 crew cab I put a rough country leveling kit and a western HTS plow on it. It plows snow like a champ, and less maintenance cost then a 3/4 ton or bigger.