1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First post- Hello and questions

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by snowdays, Nov 23, 2008.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

First off, from what I have seen, this forum is a wealth of knowledge to those of us who are just getting started or switching brands. This is my first post and I have a question. I have several E-47s that I need to rebuild. I have the link for the service manual but I don't think it goes into checking, setting and adjusting pressures for the pump and crossover valve. I am going to buy some gauges and figured 3000 psi is fine to check the output to the angle cylinders and 5000 for the crossover. Any help appreciated.
  2. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Welcome to the site, I don't have an answer for you but I know somebody will be along to help soon.