1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First plowable on deck for tomorrow hopefully

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Luppy, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

OMG I can't wait. The TJ is running awesome. Clean fluids front to back, as well a fresh fill of hydraulic fluid for the plow, Ima ready. The storm track is a little up in the air right now but I'm doing the snow dance hoping it hits us enough to plow.

2. VThick

VThick Junior Member
    from Vermont

Ahh the smell of Christmas money in the air! Bring it on.

3. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Sorry. I just finished getting the last tractor equiped with all its snow equipment today and got a load of salt yesterday. 4 Trucks, a loader, and a backhoe plus two sidewalk tractors, and they are all ready to roll now, that should have scarred the storm away by now. :D

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

we are gonna get snow on friday and saturday and our 2001 CHEVY blew the tranny:realmad: we can't even plow it :angry:

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Kinda reminds me of when I wash my truck it usually rains afterwards:mad: so par for the coarse since the trucks are ready for plowing ( except meyer22288's :( ) it probably should snow..... Am I right or what ?????

6. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

Who is supposed to get the snow? anyone in Western New York?

7. bcf

bcf Senior Member

see what procrastination gets you

Lucky you guys. When i purchased my plow in September, they told me it would be about 3 weeks out to install it after I made an appointment. I had to wait a bit to get some money for it, so I called the beginning of November to schedule an install day. "well one of our installers quit, so the earliest we can get you in is December 15th." :eek:THIS REALLY SUCKS. I wasn't gonna get a blower this year, but after talk of the storm this weekend I got one. So hopefully I can still make some money. I don't have any contracts, but the peolpe I've talked to like my prices, so maybe i can still make some money this weekend. Just gonna be a little harder. The moral of the story is, don't put off things to the last minute, or you'll get screwd in the end. :nono:

8. slowpoke

slowpoke Member

gordyo,

I know what your saying. I ordered pro wings for the new western they were supposed to be installed today but the shop was backed up.

SO TO ALL YOU SNOW GODS and GODDESSES OUT THERE. I for once am not ready.. Dump the stuff on me, PLEASE!payup

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

We're supposed to get 2-4inches tonight and tomorrow.:rolleyes:
    I think Mother Nature finally got laid but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm praying!:bluebounc

10. slowpoke

slowpoke Member

Hey Boss,

If that's all it takes I would have volunteered for the job.

11. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Me too slowpoke!:bluebounc