1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

first plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bryanR, Sep 9, 2010.

1. bryanR

bryanR Member

well bought my self my first diesel in the spring. 95 dodge ram cummins 12 valve. truck was worked hard but the price was to hard to let go. so i bought it im slowly replacing parts and makign it look nice. just gotta pull a few dents and fix some rust. well tuesday i got my first plow. im starting to sand off all the rust and im going to bring it to work to have some rot cut out and patched.

truck without plow [​IMG]

truck with plow[​IMG]

gonna take alot of work to make it look good but ill keep you guys updated
  2. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Take as many pics as you can. alittle paint makes everything look better lol
  3. bryanR

bryanR Member

i definitely will take pics. i gotta go and grab a handfull of disks for my grinder and some paint stripper. gonna be a fun next few weeks. some bad rust on the bad of the plow though. all that really matters is the edge is awesome and the pumps works mint.
  4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Like Mackman said, a little paint goes a long way.:nod: What size is that plow? It looks nice and big. Maybe a 8'6"? Snow is coming, time to make some money with her!payup
  5. bryanR

bryanR Member

its an 8footer. im hoping to make some money with her and hopefully get my 700 back for the plow lol
  6. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

$700? You did real good! Nice find.
  7. bryanR

bryanR Member

ebay. well i technically paid 730 but i like to round down in this situation. lol. when i bought this truck in the spring the PO said he thinks all the plow wiring works. so i also got lucky when i could just pull up and mount right upto the plow.
  8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck and plow. $700 is a realy good price for an 8' Fisher Minute Mount.
  9. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, I agree with the others on the paint. Nice find