1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First plow of the year

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by fordsup04, Dec 16, 2010.

1. fordsup04

fordsup04 Member

Finally the snow has fallen. I am working till six but as soon as im off its time to plow. I am excited. We have three inches on the ground and its falling fast. I will update shortly with some pictures.

2. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Good luck buddy. Have fun. We had our second real "storm" last night where I got to plow, but nothing really too spectacular.

3. rocklizrd

rocklizrd Junior Member
    from US of A

fordsup04, are you in southern MD? I spend my day around Laurel and we had about 2" there and 1" maybe 2" up in Balto. Do you have any accounts you need sub help with?

4. fordsup04

fordsup04 Member

No i am on the easternshore. I have 5 decent accounts right now not including residentials. Most times i Do them all myselves. We got a total of three inches. I didn't snap any pictures of the lot but have a few of my truck last night and this morning.

5. rocklizrd

rocklizrd Junior Member
    from US of A

Okay. My folks live in Wye Mills but haven't talked to them so I wasn't sure what they got