1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Pictures of the Season.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Took a few photos after I was done cleaning out the driveway at one of the pasture area's for the farm I work at.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's enough of the same place. lol

4. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

nice pictures. looks like a nice farm

5. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

looks good Mark

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That place makes the rest of our stuff look bad. It's all that was left of a large farming operation at that site. All that we keep there is 1 loader tractor, about 85 head of cattle and a bunch of crop land around it. The backhoe comes and goes between the other 2 farms we have.

Here's a video I made this past spring while planting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M55iNFk6780

7. caddytruck89

caddytruck89 Senior Member

Those plow lights would drive me crazy. Why are they so high up?? Do they get in your line of sight?

8. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video, truck looks good too

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pictures mark.....but i think i finally got you chi-town guys beat in the snow department...lol

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Where are they supposed to be? I got the plow used from another member on here and they were like that then. As for being in the way you get used to them and looking around them.

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd have to agree. Got about 3-4" out of this storm.

12. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Mark, you look :dizzy: with four plow markers on there. :laughing:

Nice truck, cool pics too.

13. SuperdutyShane

Mine are the exact opposite of his.. But I have a Fisher. I can just barely see the top of the lights from the cab. My truck is also a 1 ton and sits a lot higher though..

I can see them being annoying for about an hour if they were up very high, but after that I imagine its just like anything else.

14. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice pics mark great start and you even have a 580 to stack with :D BTW your lower LH plow park bulb is inop .

15. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

Mark curious as to where you got the urethane for your wings?

16. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Looks good Mark. How do you like the poly edges for the wings? Where did you get them and how much?

17. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

4 plow markers, 1 radio antenna, 2 cb whips. Now all I need is a lightning rod.

Ya, the 580 is fun. I havn't tried to use it with the snow yet. Once I get some decent piles I'll probably have some fun with it and see how big of a pile I can make.
    The bulb has been out for a while, but that whole light is kinda jimmy rigged since my accident and I'm kinda afraid to take it apart to replace it since I might not get it back together again.

I'm not to sure where the urethane came from. When I got the plow it came with a urethane edge on it also along with the steel one that's on there now. You'd have to ask GLS on here, I bought the plow from them 3 yrs ago and they put the urethane on it. It's holding up really well, barelly wears at all.

18. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i hear ya one uni mount owner to another . my old mans old 7.5 blade the plastic house was all cracked and some of screw tabs where stripped out . notice mine where out last year in the strom

19. SuperdutyShane

All that stuff on there isnt as good a conductor as a lighting rod? Lol.

20. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics...

r those poly wing edges?...I think the yellow ones are the poly ones.