1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

first pics of 05 Super Dutys

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Team_Yamaha, May 29, 2004.

1. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

Here is a look at the new Super Dutys . The looks really didn't change much, just a new grill, bumper trim, and badging from what I can tell. But they did up the power alot (espeically gas motors), they did change the frontend to coil springs. And once again made it the class leader all the way across the board, in towing and hauling!!!! I may just have to get one!!:yow!: :yow!:
  2. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

I dont like the new grill but the 05's do look nice from the pictures.
  3. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Same thoughts on the grill, here. It does go well on the tonka though. The fender flares make all the difference in the world too. They just make the rest of the body lines of the truck come to life.
  4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

2005 F250

I like the new bolder grill, it makes the truck look taller like a semi and that screams toughness. I don't know about the front coil springs, never had a truck with them, always leafs. I have several buddies with dodges, (I guess this new front supension is simillar to this), they don't have any complaints. It is hard to beat a superduty!!
  5. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Anybody hear when the prices of the 05's will becoming out?? Or when the build dates begin??
  6. bcf

bcf Senior Member

I've heard pricing will be out sometime in July, and they may be on the lots come August. I sure hope so, need a new truck now.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2004
  7. bcf

bcf Senior Member

I've heard pricing will be out sometime in Joly, and they may be on the lots come August.
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

They still look pretty much the same but I would bet money the price went up.:nod:
  9. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

Wow, the grill is a miss! It looks terrible, Dodge like even! I think your dead on Boss, flashy crap like that will definately raise the price for nothing.

10. DavidJ01

DavidJ01 Junior Member

I was at a dealership today looking for a used 350 and the manager mentioned that the new heavy duty trucks will probably carry a 10% premium.

Take it for what it's worth...