1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

first pics from storm in ct

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by vipereng2, Dec 9, 2005.

1. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

10 inches middletown ct

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  2. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

here is more

3. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

that was the fleet. here is more

4. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

ok another one but thats it for now:drinkup: :drinkup:

5. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

nice fleet you got there! which truck do you prefer? im soooo mad cause i'm in college in boston and couldn't be down for this storm :(

6. Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful!

7. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

first time out with the chevy so not sure yet but the boss is sweet:drinkup:

8. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

nice pics there viper, trucks look good, got about 8" in shelton. hope everyone made out good.payup payup payup

9. We got 6" here in Joliet. First time out with the new plow! I was like a three legged man in an asskickin contest.:redbounce

10. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

hahaha yea me too first time with new plow boss kicks ass:D :drinkup:

11. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

vipereng2,

I hear your remarks about the Boss. Just curious, which plow you like the best and why. I'm not trying to start a debate here, I was just wondering becuase I have never plowed with a strait blade before in my life so I don't know what it is like. I own 3 Boss v's, and thats all I have ever used. I would like to plow with a strait blade someday just to see what it's like and if there are any advantages.

12. I had a Meyers 7.5 before but it wasn't as cool as the Boss. It almost seems as if the Boss is one with the snow. I have always used straight blades and wouldn't go any other.

13. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

the only advantage is when you invert the v to clean up a parkenlot i allways used a stright blade fisher .
    just got the boss and when you push a pile back the pisten holds the blade from floting up the pile like on a fisher .but i loved my fisher too. are other truck has a fisher they are both great plows. it is alot to do with who is doing the plowing too.

14. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

13in here in franklin, trucks look great!

15. Dragman10

Dragman10 Junior Member

I FEEL YOU'RE JOY!!!! I messed around in a lot and it's was GREAT!!!!!!:salute: TRUCKS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Pat M

Pat M Member

We got about 12" here in Pelham.

17. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

You got 13" in Franklin?? We only got about 6-8 here in RI and we're not that far away!

Speaking of Franklin, I gotta take a look at a truck up there this week...

18. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Nice Trucks...Great Photos!!

19. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Looks like the Fisher needs to be waxed....