1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First good storm for Harrisburg, PA (& everywhere else)

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Landscape80, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

well you just jinx the crap out of it...thankyou:waving:

3. Landscape80

That's what I do....
    Now we'll get 4 feet!
    6" would be perfect.....10" might be better:p

Chris

4. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

Yeah, he must not be following the NJ thread. Damn central PA rednecks (j/k):nono:.

5. GreenManEnvy

GreenManEnvy Senior Member

I have to run a few errands tomorrow - I'm debating dropping the plow off. That usually gets the snow started. :D

6. Joshjeepcj7

Joshjeepcj7 Member

i saw so many guys who hooked up the plows a few days ago when we had the ice event and it was not even plowable around here. so they probaly dropped their plow and now have to rehook. mine will go on early this morning good luck to everyone lets make some$$$

7. GreenManEnvy

I had to scrape a bunch of ice off ~ nice thick coating from sitting through those last few storms (I don't have a spreader, so ice = stay home).

I didn't take the plow off, but it didn't seem to help with the snowfall so far...

8. Landscape80

Well, it's 10am and so far this storm is turning out to be worthless for most of the lower counties in PA. I was figuring on being out & not even being back by now. Oh well, it's the beauty of mother nature I suppose.:realmad:

Chris

9. GreenManEnvy

I think I'm about to head out ~ looks like we've got a good amount now, and more on the way.