1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First Experience

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by EMackIV, Dec 20, 2003.

1. EMackIV

EMackIV Junior Member

Gentlemen let me first thank you for all the knowledge that you have given me in the past few months. Here in cinci we got our first snow where we could "play." This is the first year I have been able to get jobs out of my neighborhood and able to bring in the money. Although I'm only snow blowing I am trying to work my way up. Tonight I got to do 7 driveways and my neighborhood sidewalk brought in about $150-200. Sorry for the ramble I was pumped to be out there today I just had to share.

99 F-150 extended cab V-8 Lariat
    10HP Simplicity Snowblower
    Many shovels
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Hey I am in Akron.
    We all gotta start somewhere!
    Keep up the good work and you can buy a plow truck and make even more bucks some day.But be advised snow money is addicting.
  3. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

E keep at it and be safe....... I love pushing snowpayup
  4. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

ive been plowing for a while now but i was excited to use my new single stage toro this year. no more shoveling for me!