1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First edited movie 1-20-09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Freddy130, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Got a new to me, used only once Boss 9'2" Vee and got a little carried away taking pictures and video clips. Edited them into one movie. It isn't great by any means but enjoy.:drinkup:

Freddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYIeeDg6Auk

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet Vid man!!:drinkup::drinkup:

Good music too.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Hitting those piles like that looked awesome. Poof.... LOL Great video.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Here's your Vid!
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYIeeDg6Auk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYIeeDg6Auk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video. Looked like you got better at / more aggressive with the stacking with that plow as the video progressed

6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

I almost did a double take thought it was mine LOL good work Fred tymusic

7. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

The first two clips weren't me driving the truck, it was a buddy of mine, I threated to kill him if he f***ed anything up. And I'm still learning how to take full advantage of the Vee seeing as its my first one.

Thanks for the comments guys.:drinkup:

Freddy

8. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Nice rig and cool video.

9. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

man, you got 12" of snow, and over here, we got 2" of ice ....... what a mess
    nice vid

10. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

We were just on the line and completely missed the ice. I was down towards moncton last night plowing and there was only 8-10 inchs and a nice ice crust on top, glad we missed out on that in town!

11. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

I like the way you got the Timmies in the video.tymusic

12. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

You bought a V now yer just getting fancy lol ;)

What are you gonna do with your 8' straight blade boss?

13. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

I didn't think anyone would notice. I think the get more of my profits from plowing then my bank account.

Looking for another Super Duty to put it on, just can't find one I like. Then new vee came with a mount and wires for a F250. But after using the Vee I don't know if i want to even keep the straight 8, might look into another vee for the new truck. :rolleyes: