1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

First day of spring

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by tls22, Mar 20, 2009.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Went to do spring clean-ups and this is what i got........xysport

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798_2.jpg

2. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Hey, that looks like "Allsnow" ;)

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice man....im glad we have some weather buffs on this board....that grandview guy does not kno what he is talking about

4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Don't worry Tim...its all a nightmare. When you wake up, everythin will be just fine! :D LOL

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol...just when i think its safe to break the mowers out...old man winter gives me the royal FU....now i sit here and do nothing again....:rolleyes:

6. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

See what happens when you put your gear away? You knew it was going to happen!!

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol.....i believe in that now. There was not crap on the pavement, but it just goes to show you what happens. Plus this was not even forcast...i woke up and was like "what hell":p

8. Kevin Kendrick

If that were true, then we should have gotten like 50" of snow this year!! ;):cry:

Hope you have a prosperous summer Tim!!

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol.....how much did u get this winter? I kno the winter of 2007-2008 was good over there.

That winter suck here

Have a good summer also kev...be safe.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  10. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

its been like spring here for about 3 weeks now Havent plowed in well over a month!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

ur grass is greening up...i want that.....last time i plowed was march 3rd......:p

12. Kevin Kendrick

We had 3 pushable events. (2) 2" storms and (1) 4". Totally sucked!!

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Better then nothing at all....but u need a storm that breaks stuff....lol....how was 2007-2008? That winter was crazy over there

14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

HAHA! I'm putting my plow away for the winter it's all done snowing in NJ.Now Timmy you'll know why you should never put it away. Another half inch and it would of been a NJ Blizzard and you would never been able to get to your plow.Learn from us old timers will ya.:D

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Stop telling me ur old wise tales gv........lol:jester:

16. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Did you have to do loader work?

tls22, it's Friday, make it a long weekend. I am enjoying this winter.

Been on a few lunch dates. Getting ready for the golf course.

I even got some new beer glasses yesterday.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  17. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

That's a morning when you look outside and your mouth drops to the floor.........good thing the ground temp is above freezing or that would have been a "ah sh*t, I have to salt and it's late, as your heart is in your throat".
    Look for a storm around the 2/3 of April (according to the GFS anyway). Certainly wouldn't be the first April snow storm we've had.

18. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

HAHAHA! Thats more snow than weve had in over a month!!!

Yesterday I got my trailer out and down to my shop. Just starting to go through everything and get it ready. Next week ill be starting by myself with pickin trash at the commercial sites.

I am ready! 70* next week!

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

been like spring the past couple weeks here. but ant do cleanups yet because almost every single lawn i do is a mudhole and quit a few still have snow on them. thank god for putting money aside for the down season lol

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks cet.....yeah i work saturday the ground dry out nice...im just ready to go....spring is here i hope...I just thought it was funny how i put the stuff away and it snowed..:p

Have a great summer golfing and i hope to see u on the pga tour