1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Firestone 285-75-16 Destination A/T

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, Dec 29, 2007.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey guys, also have a few more tires. Just cleaning out as I am remodeling and wont have the space for a few months for my summer tires either. They are (4) 285-75-16 tires and they are about 60-70% tread left. They have approx 15k miles on them. One has a little less tread on the outside (bad alignment). These were almost $700 when new. They are mounted on 8 lug factory aluminum chevy HD wheels that are also available for $700 extra and come with all center caps. The tires easily have allot of life left and will save you big over brand new. I will dismount and seperate tires if nessecary. Tires would like to get about $350 for, but cash talks. Buy tires and wheels for $1000. Happy to take more pics if needed.

fire1.jpg

fire2.jpg

fire3.jpg

2. crossboneracing

No interest? Ca$h talks!!

3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

are they suppose to be some sort of high performance tire, maybe we need a pic with a coin in them

4. crossboneracing

I will try today to get some coin shots. They look bad in the pics, i dunno prob cuz they are dirty and the lighting sucks. They really are at least 60-70% tread.

5. crossboneracing

Better pics with a dime to show the depth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. crossboneracing

Still available, price reduced to $299 or best offer for tires!!!!

7. crossboneracing

I want these gone I have no more room. Rims are no longer available, tires only. I would like $100 but cash talks. Also looking for a conventional 9' Fisher blade only for trade. 8' MM Headgear would be ok too.

8. Greybeard

Greybeard Member
    from MA

Questions: What's the brand name, load range, plies, etc. Also, how old are the tires, and how would they work in snow? I need something for an older truck that has 235-85-16s. It's lifted, so there's room.

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

How much to ship them to Ohio 44057. Thanks Steve