1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Firefighters, Cops, and EMT's

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wstwind, Mar 7, 2005.

1. wstwind

wstwind Senior Member

Wow, there sure seems to be a lot of guys here that are one of the above three. For all of us that are not, THANK YOU. You guys are the frontlines, and in my opinion, you don't get thanked enough. So, again, thank you. :salute: :salute:
    -R. Fox
  2. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

I also wanted to say thanks to for your civil service :waving:
  3. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

Thank You! :waving:

EMT-S, Tech Rescue
    Corrections Officer
  4. dodgerocks

dodgerocks Junior Member

Thanks, we appreciate it.

City of Milwaukee Fire Department
  5. plowman2

plowman2 Member

Again we thank you for your comment.
  6. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

The news of those 4 officers killed in B.C. last week is a reminder of what law enforcement is up against. Any one who would shoot at a cop is F@#ked Throw away the keys if the guy is still standing. I never get pissed off at a cop for pulling me over. I know the laws and if I'm breaking them then I deserve what I get. I think it takes a different kinda person to be a cop I don't think I could do it. Good job guys your are appreciated and my kids are being taught that you are to be trusted and respected.
  7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I wish that was the case here, our police force are communists. Some guy was at a local tavern last week and had way too much to drink. Knowing this, he went to his car to sleep it off. keep in mind that the guy DID NOT put his keys in the ignition, he knew he was too drunk to drive. Somebody called the cops and they arrived to see him sleeping in the back seat. They tapped on the window and he didn't wake up. They then opened the door and shook him and still nothing. So then they maced him and took him to jail! Why in the hell would they do that? At least the guy wasn't driving. Bunch of fascist communists for police here. I hate them all.

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Fire Fighter, Paramedic, & Lifeguard

Joined the Volunteer Fire Department about 2 years ago, became a Paramedic about 1 year ago, and been a Lifeguard for about 5 years now. People joke around and say they're in good hands when they're with me. *L*
  9. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

no problem

hey no problem thanks for the support

- Danvers Law Enforcement Explorer-
  10. plowman2

plowman2 Member

The Boss

Remember The Boss there are always two sides to a story. I am sure you only heard one side. Don't judge until you walk in the shoes.
  11. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I definitely understand that. But see, my friend was there and witnessed it. I have respect for all police forces except ours. I could tell you a few stories but they're not appropriate for this board, lol. My girlfriends brother has been teaching members of the armed forces and government officials personal defense techniques for awhile. The program is called controlled force. It's a pretty cool program.
  12. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for thinking of us.

Portage Fire/Ems Department
  13. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Thanks For the support

I am a 14 year veteran of the Volunteer Fire service,4 of those years as a line officer and the rest is just trying to keep the wet stuff on the red stuff.I however would like to add my support to some people who need it as much as us in the emergency service and that is the men and women in the military.GOD BLESS ALL THE TROOPS!!!! :waving: :angel:
  14. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Minnesota certified first responder here ...:waving:
    Thanks EMTs :angel:
  15. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

A thank you from some one you don't know, means even more sometimes :waving:

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

It's always nice to hear a Thank You!!! we don't hear that very often.

I would like to say thank you to all the service men and women protecting and fighting for our freedom!!! THE REAL HEROES!!!!!! :drinkup:
  17. ExplorerPlow

ExplorerPlow Junior Member

Thank you, it really means alot when people thank you. You dont get to hear that too often.

Chris Jansen

Illinois State Weapons of Mass Destruction Team
  18. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member

Here-Here :nod:

Thank you for the Thank you.

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue
  19. moose__72

moose__72 Junior Member

Again, thank you.

Captain of the Hotchkiss Hose Co. #1 Derby CT

"All volunteer, all the time"
  20. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

13 yr Volunteer

I have been on the local FD for 13 years, We are all Volunteers and The thanks we get is always taken to heart. It feels great to do things for others that need our help in certain times.

God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinkup: :yow!: :angel: