1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Side Training Program

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fireside, Mar 1, 2008.

1. fireside

fireside Senior Member

Future Of My Business

snow pic 2.jpg

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

way to start them young. Is that a turkey friar to the left. I fried a turkey once and it was delicious...:drinkup:

3. chev_4x4

chev_4x4 Senior Member

Looks like a good sidewalk crew leader

4. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I think he's going to need a bigger dump truck for the size of that loader bucket.

5. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I just found out yesturday that my wife and I are having boy! I cant wait! I hope he like snow and equipment as much as I do. That a nice loader your boy has! How much does he charge an hour?

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like pro-techs new 2ft push box would go perfectly on the front of his loader.

7. fireside

fireside Senior Member

My Wife Says I Made A Snow Monster Out Of Him! We Have Him Out Plowing With My Skidsteer This Year. He Does Better Then Some Of My Help! My 2 Year Old Is Also Quickly Becoming A Snow Monster Also.
    His Loader Has A Snow Pusher I Made For It. I Will Post Pic Of Him From Todays Storm Doing Some Sidewalks