1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fire department Plow Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chevy05, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

99 Ford F-350
    [​IMG]

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Try that again...:)

3. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

You're gonna need a web hosting site to post your pics up, you can't post them from your hard drive.

4. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

5. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

What kind of tires are on that truck? they don't look like contis? are they 18Looks kind of wierd to see 2 plow trucks and a Tower in the fire house

6. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

On the 2 plow trucks im not sure but i will find out for you, and what tower? The ladder truck?

Ryan

7. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Great to see a Fire Dept with a plow. My town lacks one and has to wait until the Highway or Water Dept's loader comes around and plows them out.

8. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

We got 8' meyer poly on our K2500 chevy pick up. Plus a JD 855 with snow bucket and rear blade. Plus a JD 445 with blade to get in the tight areas.

9. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Is that a dedicated plow truck or will it double as a grass fire rig or chief's vehicle??

Nice setup! :nod:

10. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Our fire dept. just bought a new truck and put a plow on it. F-350 crew cab.
    Nice truck but it doesn't respond to fires. I think it will be the next forestry truck. I will try to post a pic.

11. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

Yes, in the winter it a plow vehicle and in the summer it a Brush truck (outdoor fires and such)

Ryan:waving:

12. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

This is one of the pictures Chevy05 is trying to post...

fireplow.jpg

13. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

thats a sweet looking truck

14. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member

Pretty much all our companies around here have two brush trucks. One work truck for crawling around in the woods, and one to sit on the pavement and look pretty...
    Several of the companies have plows mounted on the older brush trucks just to do their own parking lots, etc.