1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finnaly bought a plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by AndyTblc, Jan 22, 2009.

1. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I went and looked at it on tuesday, went to the bank yesterday, asked for some money. They're giving it to me tommarow or saturday, and I"m going to get the plow this weekend. It's a snow-way. It hasn't been used a lot. It's 7 or 8 years old, and maybe has only been used a hand full of times and thats it. I get everything that has to do with the plow, and it will fit on my truck.

new plow.jpg

new plow1.jpg

2. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

How much? Are you buying it locally?

3. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

the guy only wanted $1,500. I didn't want to tell him what they are brand new now days. A guy over in holland has it. Everything works.

4. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

I just picked up a barely used Western Midweight Poly for $2000 (last years model) Im not sure what the sno-ways go for but sounds like a screamin deal to me!!! Enjoy! Does it have down pressure?

5. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

It has down pressure, BUT I think because it hasn't been used a lot, the connection at the front of the truck may have some corrosion, but I think if I put di-electric grease in the fitting it will be just fine. Brand new I think a model like that is somewhere around $4500 I think if not more. Where are you located at?

6. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

looks like a very nice MT series snoway you will love it it is very easy to hook up and disconnect and the down pressure is great

7. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

I live in Lowell / work in GR

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I'm looking forward to it.

I take it odgden flooring is where you work? 28th and Royal Oaks?

9. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

self employed flooring contractor

10. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Sweet. You need any part time help, I can't do flooring, i've got something wrong with my back, but I can do office work, thats what I'm going to school for. Having a job sure makes getting a loan a WHOLE lot easier.

Oh and that plow I think is only a 6'8", not a 7'6"

11. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

That plow looks sweet. Good luck with it Andy!

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Congrats man. It looks clean. Those dont have lights?

13. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Nope, I guess it's an MT series and those don't have lights. Oh well. It only weights like 460 lbs. So it won't be to hard on the truck. I think I'll like it.

14. 80sturgisrider

80sturgisrider Member

Right truck---wrong plow, BUT I am bias.

15. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Why do you think wrong plow?

16. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I think it'll be a great plow. I would probably put some type of lights on it though if it was me.

17. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I will see how it works out with out the lights, if I need lights, I will rig something up. If I need to rig something up for next year, I will go and buy some lights and put something on the bracket. All my neighbors are pretty handy when it comes to that stuff.

18. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

i was just at the sno way site and there pics show the 22 series with lights

19. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Check the MT series, those have no lights. I think you can purchase lights for them under the accessories

20. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

i did and the pic that they have you cant tell, maybe toby or the other sno way rep will chime in

500 posts baby

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009