1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finly snowing in mn

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by chuckraduenz, Feb 1, 2010.

1. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

were supose to finly get 1-3" today and another round 3" fri. i can actuly plow snow this week with my wheeler insted of looking at the tar and dirt.... there money laying on the ground now insted of dirt..... lol

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

get pics... I havent gotten snow in so long I forgot what it looks like.

3. Viperjry

Viperjry Member

We got a dusting (If you wanna call it that) last night. They are calling for something Friday night into Saturday. So hopefully it will be plowable.

4. chuckraduenz

well i spent about 6 hrs plowing snow yesterday. and put on 70miles driveing to them. think we got like 3"s. were supose to get more on fri or so. i hope so.

316 19th ave n AFTER.jpg

316 19th ave n BEFORE.jpg

224 9TH AVE S AFTER #.jpg

305 VICTORY LOOP BEFORE.jpg

305 VICTORY LOOP AFTER.jpg

5. chuckraduenz

oh i added some before and after pics of the homes i plow at.... i have to take pics anyways to get paid for it.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

cool pics, I am glad to hear you guys are getting snow in the friday to saturday storm. I am not getting anything. I might consider going and working for someone plowing soon lol.

7. chuckraduenz

more snow is comeing. iv been having a fun time trying to catch up the last 3days. i had 14 places to plow. and i just added 3 more. i had them all done on tuesday. then it snowed again so i had to do it all over again on thursday fri and part of sat. but iv been busy with that, heling a guy paint his plow so he can use it, and people must know im busy as ebay has been busy the last few days. so im 6 houses behind. i was hopeing to finish the last 6 places this morn. but it started snowing last night. so when it stops i get to start at house #1 probly monday night or tuesday. im not complaining about it. as i may as well take the work while i can while the going is good. so sunday looks to be my day off. (today)

its feast or famine i quess......

8. chuckraduenz

here are some of the homes i do. before and after pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. chuckraduenz

10. hansons glc

hansons glc Member
    from mn

It looks like that last one took 36 min. That sound right

11. bigdoug

bigdoug Member
    from NE Ohio

Great pics. Glad you got some snow.

12. chuckraduenz

it all depends on how much snow i have to move that the city plow guys stacked up in front of the driveway its just more i have to move then. i also shovel the walkway up to the front door. plus a little bit of clean up it it leaves rows. i also have been trying to push it back more after im done since i dont know how much were gona get.........