1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finished Plow Rig Pictures

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by qualitylawncare, Nov 25, 2004.

1. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Finally got the rig finished. Just need to have my buddy install flood lights on the salter.

Just got the truck lettered yesterday!

Let me know what you guys think

Steve

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. qualitylawncare

more pics... :nod:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. intlco

intlco Senior Member

Your truck looks great! And really professional!

4. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Great
    I really like the lettering at the top of the windshield.

5. 3D Lawncare

3D Lawncare Junior Member

truck looks good saw you today on Church street i was at my aunt and uncles for Thanksgiving

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Absolutely fantastic! :drinkup:

7. RidgeCon

RidgeCon Senior Member

Great looking set-up, the floodlights will set it off.

8. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Nice looking rig Steve. Nice job on the lettering. Should be a good tool for advertising, good luck!

Buck

9. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Looks good how bout some interior picts :bluebounc

10. sglaine

sglaine Junior Member

I like your set up. nice job. :waving:

11. jasf

jasf Member

Truck looks great. Who did the graphics work? Any snow up your way today?Had about an inch in Ontario County .Maybe Sunday you'll get to work it.

12. qualitylawncare

Graphics were done by Signs Now #405 in Southtown Plaza.

$195.00 for all of the lettering! I also had the plow deflector lettered in vinyl but it wouldn't stick to the deflector, so they are making a stamp for me so I can spray paint it on.

Not much snow, 1/2" total but it didn't stick.. Alot of icing problems right now though.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I will get interior pic's up soon :nod: :nod:

Happy thanksgiving

13. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

Truck lettering looks professional... like the green on the gray truck... looks good !!

14. jasf

jasf Member

$195! WOW that's a great price!Vinyl will stick to the deflector if prepped properly. Castle shop-solv will isolate the oils in the plastic. Then wipe down with isopropyl alcohol. You got one heck of a deal on that job.
    As soon as it got dark everything iced up down here. Wal-mart & the other shopping centers have been salted,but not the roads.The parking lots will be safe for black Friday,if you can get to them. Only about 5 hrs til they open up.

15. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

is that your shop in the background

16. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

VERY NICE!!! I like all the lettering, if you are going to be in business then everyone should know it. :waving:

17. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

Love the 350....would have only changed one thing. Diesel. I finally learned on our 3rd truck.