1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finished installing my driveway stakes

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Is that normal for this time of year?
  3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

We are ahead by 2%, could still take a month before we will know the final tally. A good snow fall in November would help.
  4. Fire Guy

Fire Guy Junior Member

Love the driveway stakes. It must be nice to have all those drives all in the same neighborhood.

Do you use a tractor and blower setup or a truck and plow to do those drives. Some look like there wouldn't be much room to push snow anywhere.

I have a few clients that I am waiting to hear from also. It sure makes it hard to plan when you're not sure who you have for customers.
  5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good Neige. Good luck this winter. ussmileyflag tymusic
  6. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

One day I'll have that type of route density.
    Very nice signs. :D
  7. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Your time is coming Black. :drinkup:
  8. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

i wish had that many
  9. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Looking good! Pretty similar to how our routes are set up. Next Saturday is our big staking day for residentials. Our residential contracts start on the 10th. I'll try to get some pics.
  10. Comet

Comet Senior Member

Very nice snow plowing account you have
    Any chance for a close up photo of one of them stakes ?

thanks in advance