1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finished back rack pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ServiceOnSite, Mar 2, 2009.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Well i finally finished up most of my home made back rack. I bought the strobe light from some one off of this site, 2 trailer LED light strips under the corners, and 4 spot lights on the truck. The top two light up past the corners out on and angle so you can see poles, buildings and what ever. And the two under the bumper light up the ground straight back for hooking up to trailers and backing ect,ect,...............

back rack pic 1.jpg

back rack pic 2.jpg

back rack pic 3jpg.jpg

back rack pic 4.jpg

back rack pic 5.jpg
  2. ServiceOnSite

some more pics

back rack pic 6.jpg

back rack pic 7.jpg
  3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats pretty cool

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

you did a good job man, i like it alot.
  5. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

looks good! My rack is set up similar to that only it doesn't have the extra tail lights.
  6. ServiceOnSite

the only thing i just dont like to much are the uprights. i wish i would have made them follow the line of the cab and not just run up straight.
  7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Where did you tap into for the brake and running lights? The HMSL?

The rack and lights look really good!
  8. ServiceOnSite

im not even going i lie i dnot know what the hsml is lol. i took it to my guy who does all kinds of remote starters and so on and he did. he works for up fitters and such.
  9. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

High Mounted Stop Light. or in other words that is your center third brake light.
  10. ServiceOnSite

No its not off of that. It has all working functions on the lights. turn singals, brake lights , running, they all work.