1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finially got some pics of my truck with plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, Jan 19, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

hey guys this morning was the first small plowable event, cleared a couple commercial lots thats about it, but here she is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I like everything except the plow lights. LoL

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I like the setup you got. But not too sure bout the markers!!!!

4. THEGOLDPRO

markers???? am i missing something? lol and whats wrong with the lights?????

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Theres no problems....:rolleyes: I have always thought that Curtis makes good equipment. A friend of mine has a 7'6" Curtis and its built like a rock. Looks great Gold Pro! :salute:

6. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Holly crap can't you guys just say he's got a nice truck!!!!
    What the hell.....do't know about the markers or lights...Geeezze!!! :realmad: :mad:

7. THEGOLDPRO

thanks bro.

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

lights / markers, man we must have to much time on our hands to pick those out, LAMO !

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I like everything about it. Nice rig. That orange plow really stands out on the blue truck. Glad to see you got to scrape a little today.

10. THEGOLDPRO

haha yeah no ****, i still dont see whats the hell their talking about with the lights and markers??? lol

and yeah the orange/blue contrast is bright, lol but i like it. thanks for the good comments guys, lol

11. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

Looks nice dude

12. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

The blue and orange is a great combo. I love the look of the older Rams. Good choice man! Oh those light and markers are horrible lol. They look normal to me.

13. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Looks good. I didn't know we were entering trucks into beauty contests....

14. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

looks good is that a diesel?

15. THEGOLDPRO

haha yeah its not like i changed anything, lol thats how it came when i bought the plow. thanks for the comments guys, and no its the 5.9 gasser. wish it was diesel but i couldent find a decient one for a good price, i picked this one up for 10k even from the dodge dealer with 70k on the clock.

16. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Yes I hate the lights ow and geez those markers like o my god are you kidding me I can't believe you would be cuaght dead using those markers.WTF they are lights just like ever other plow and the markers same freaking ones I have.Truck looks great Gold.I have always admired your dodge and 1 other one on here its pewter with black rims can't remeber the guys name.But anyways Nice ride.

RCGM
    Brad

17. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

LOL forgot to ask you 2 questions yes I no I am a nosey butt.Is that your house in the picture behind your truck?If it is I want to see some pictures of that front porch it rocks.Second is that a chain around your plow?Is that standard on a curtis?

RCGM
    Brad

18. THEGOLDPRO

haha thanks man i know which truck your talking about ill try and find it, i appreciate the good comment man.

19. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Just thought of it Proworks truck that is a sweet dodge.By the way where has he been haven't seen him in a while?

RCGM
    brad

20. THEGOLDPRO

yeah thats it this sexy ass truck, lol i love this one.
    [​IMG]